Masters Swimming Details
The Masters Swim Camp offers daily pool training sessions with an emphasis on all competitive strokes, plus turn & start skill development. A written individual stroke assessment will be provided. Dry land training will include body stabilization exercises, weight training introduction and injury prevention seminars.
- Individual Training
- Two workout sessions per day
- Daily personalized videotape analysis
- Rough water workouts at La Jolla Cove (only for week long camp)
Camp Dates: June 30-July 5, 2019
Click here for tentative camp schedule
Day Camp Supplies
- Pair of athletic shoes (previously worn)
- Qt. size plastic water bottle
- Waterproof sunscreen & Lip balm
- Shorts and shirts
- 3-4 swimsuits
- Pool towels and gym bag
- Swim goggles / swim caps
- Required: Flexible swim fins (Regular or short)
- Resident Camp Supplies
- Fan & Alarm clock (optional)
- Socks, underwear, lots of shorts and shirts
- Toiletries and carry bag
- Sandals/flip flops
- Swim suit and towel for evening swimming
- Laundry bag
Additional Camp Information
DIRECTIONS TO USD SWIMMING POOL
Enter the Sports Center entrance of the University of San Diego
(It is the first right heading W on Linda Vista or the 3rd entrance heading E on Linda Vista)
Park in front of the Tennis Courts. You will see the pool.
DIRECTIONS TO VALLEY HOUSING COMPLEX
Enter USD at USD Main Driveway stoplight.
Turn Right at stop sign and pass parking structure on your left.
At stop sign veer downhill; turn left.
Check in will be located in front of the valley dorms
USD Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by age, gender, and availability.